So... I wanted to give you guys just a little thank you for all of your support.
I often find myself online window shopping for sewing patterns, so my idea for this fun giveaway was to get you guys to do the same! I have a few favourite pattern makers of mine for you to browse and admire. And you get to choose whatever pattern takes your fancy :)
Now. To win you must tell me your pattern choice, and what you would make with it. Here in Australia, the law states than unless I want to pay for a license, my giveaway has to be a game of skill. So this means you have to think about what you are going to write, as the winner will be decided by the creativity and thoughtfulness of their answer!
So here are some of my favourite shops and the ones I want you to browse. Click on the picture to open the shop up in a new tab :)
Yay how exciting is this! So go and browse, and then come back and fill out this Google form to enter. You have one week from today to think of what you will write, so make sure your answer is a good one :) Cant wait to see who will win.
And if you haven't already...
Click the button below to like the Sew Jereli Facebook Page! :)
Terms and Conditions.
- Conditions of entry: Participants must fill out the above Google form, ensuring all details are correct. The winner must have a valid email address to be contacted through.
- The Sew Jereli Milestone Giveaway will begin on the 8th of November 2013 at 9am AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time), and will close on the 15th of November 2013 at 9am AEDT.
- Prizes will be judged on the creativity and originality of the answer. Also a factor will be how inspiring and/or fun the answer is.
- The winners will be announced on the blog on Monday the 18th of November 2013 at 9am AEDT, with the entrants answer posted publicly. The winner will be notified by email, and will have 48 hours to respond to that email in order to claim their prize. If the email is not responded to within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- The total value of the giveaway is one pattern of the participants choice, which is the one listed in their answer.
- The PDF pattern cannot be given to anyone other than the prize winner.
- The blog owner is not responsible for the pattern once it has been dispatched to the winner.